How This Nourishes Your Body
Paleo Banana Bread
This is my go-to paleo banana bread recipe. . . it is simple, not loaded with sugar/grains, and is delicious!
Notes for Paleo Banana Bread
- I have only used Casava Flour for this- but you can try any gluten-free flour you have.
- Feel free to add in chocolate chips or nuts!
- Can also try 4 tablespoons honey or maple syrup.
- I have been obsessed with lakanto or monk fruit as a sugar substitute! It literally looks and tastes like regular sugar but has 0 calories,Zero glycemic index,Zero additives, No influence on your blood sugar and insulin release (which is why sugar messes up your hormones and causes weight gain) and is a one-to-one ratio with sugar — so it’s easy to measure and use! It looks like sugar, tastes like sugar, and bakes like sugar. It is also great for you! Some of its properties include:
- Regulate blood sugar
- Able to prevent and decrease oxidative stress related to diabetes
- Prevent tooth decay
- Inhibit tumor growth
- Antihistiminic. . . . so now you can have you sugar, and have it be good for you too;)
- I get my Lakanto Sugar Here —-> Body Ecology Natural Sweeteners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together wet ingredients in hight speed blender or a bowl and hand mixer.
- Add in dry ingredients and blend.
- Pour into a greased bread dish and bake for about 40 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean)
Print This Recipe