4.5/5 stars from 100 users. Reviews: 88.
I love having protein bars in the freezer to grab for a snack or post workout treat! I don't have much else to say besides make sure you always have a batch of these ready to go in the freezer:)...
How This Nourishes Your Body
Frozen Cookie Dough Paleo Protein Bars
I love having protein bars in the freezer to grab for a snack or post workout treat! I don’t have much else to say besides make sure you always have a batch of these ready to go in the freezer:)
Notes for Frozen Cookie Dough Paleo Protein Bars
- For this recipe, I used vanilla bone broth protein. You can use any vanilla protein you like. I also like this vanilla plant protein or this quality vanilla whey protein powder
- You can use dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
- These are my favorite chocolate chips because they are dairy and soy free, real quality dark chocolate!
- This is also my favorite highest quality dark chocolate bar! High in antioxidants without a bitter taste. Use chocolate as medicine 😉
- If you don’t want to use protein powder, you can try just adding 3-4 tablespoons of a sweetener.
- These bars go great with our coconut milk latte
- Other homemade protein bar recipes:
- Line an 8×8 with parchment paper
- Process the macadamia nuts and coconut oil in a food processor until smooth. Add the coconut flakes, protein powder, and chocolate chips and pulse until smooth
- Pour batter into pan and freeze for 30 minutes
Print This Recipe
I have a question. This recipe looks delicious but but husband is on a diet to help sibo and we’re unable to do the protein powders at this point. Is there a substitute that would work well? Probably just collagen would work and maybe some plain vanilla extract? Thanks!!
Hi Katie! Collagen and vanilla would work great!
THANKS for sharing this WONDERFUL healthy recipes. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR KINDFUL THOUGHTS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL. ??