How This Nourishes Your Body
Frozen Cookie Dough Paleo Protein Bars
I love having protein bars in the freezer to grab for a snack or post workout treat! I don’t have much else to say besides make sure you always have a batch of these ready to go in the freezer:)
Notes for Frozen Cookie Dough Paleo Protein Bars
- For this recipe, I used vanilla bone broth protein. You can use any vanilla protein you like. I also like this vanilla plant protein or this quality vanilla whey protein powder
- You can use dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
- These are my favorite chocolate chips because they are dairy and soy free, real quality dark chocolate!
- This is also my favorite highest quality dark chocolate bar! High in antioxidants without a bitter taste. Use chocolate as medicine 😉
- If you don’t want to use protein powder, you can try just adding 3-4 tablespoons of a sweetener.
- These bars go great with our coconut milk latte
- Other homemade protein bar recipes:
- Line an 8×8 with parchment paper
- Process the macadamia nuts and coconut oil in a food processor until smooth. Add the coconut flakes, protein powder, and chocolate chips and pulse until smooth
- Pour batter into pan and freeze for 30 minutes