How This Nourishes Your Body
Coconut Flour Cookies are amazing for a healthy cookie alternative without the sugar. This recipe is great for when you get a cookie craving… these remind me of the Trefoil girl scout cookie, and the batter is equally as delicious;)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together until it is the consistency of a thick paste.
- Shape into balls and place on a lined baking sheet. Press down on the tops gently with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Let cool completely on the pan or they will crumble.