How This Nourishes Your Body
There are times when you just want a dessert last minute. A single serving of something that you can throw together fast and be satisfied. This Coconut Flour Cake is perfect for that occasion!
This is a great option for those times- filled with healthy and healing fats and spices that fill your kitchen with the smell of a freshly baked cinnamon bun.
Notes for Coconut Flour Cake
- You can put these in a mug, or any other small dish that is oven safe.
- You can use coconut cream from a can of full fat coconut milk- just mix with stevia or your favorite sweetener and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place all ingredients except baking powder in blender
- Blend until well mixed, mix in baking powder.
- Pour batter into small baking pan, or mug.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Top with coconut cream
- If you are really in a hurry, you can microwave it for 2 minutes, if you are into that sort of thing;)