4.5/5 stars from 100 users. Reviews: 88.
For a quick, delicious smelling sweet treat- these Baked Pears will satisfy your craving! These go incredible with blender coconut milk ice cream or this amazing homemade coconut chia late. Notes for Baked Pears Use any type of nut you...
How This Nourishes Your Body
Maple Baked Pears
Notes for Baked Pears
- Use any type of nut you would like. Even almond butter.
- Use dark chocolate chips if you do not have cacao nibs.
- Preheat your oven to (350°F).
- Cut the pears in half.
- Using a tablespoon scoop out the seeds of each half.
- Fill with nuts and cacao and drizzle about half each pear with maple syrup.
- Melt buut. Add 1 teaspoon of butter per each 2 pear slices.
- Finish them off with a few dashes of cinnamon powder
- Place pears onto a baking tray and off they go into the oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Top with coconut whip cream!
Print This Recipe