How This Nourishes Your Body
I find that coconut flour recipes are either a hit or miss.
These actually turned out pretty well! If you are looking for a low carb/grain free chocolate chip cookie recipe, this is your winner!
Notes for Coconut Flour cookies
1. You can form the dough into whatever size or shape you would like. Bite size cookie dough balls or place on the baking sheet and gently press down so they are in the shape of a cookie.
2. I like to use cacao nibs or crushed dark chocolate!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt the honey or syrup and butter together in a small pot.
- In a large bowl mix together the butter, raw honey or syrup, eggs, vanilla extract and sea salt.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and form batter into bite size balls- just press together in your hands or scoop and press and shape into whatever you shape or size you would like
6. Bake for 12-15 or until golden brown.