How This Nourishes Your Body
Cashew Baked Zucchini Chips
These Baked Zucchini Chips are a fun side or appetizer! I am always looking for ways to get more veggies in. These are an awesome way to spice things up!
Notes for Baked Zucchini Chips
- To make cashew flour- simply grind cashews in blender or food processor until it forms into flour.
- You can also use any gluten-free flour you have on hand.
- Preheat oven to 450 deg.
- Slice Zucchini into thin slices 1/4″ -1/8″
- Mix Flour, salt, and Italian Seasoning in bowl
- Wisk egg in separate bowl
- Coat Zucchini slices in egg then dip in flour mixture
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes
- Flip and then add fresh grated cheese (optional)
- Bake 8-10 more mins or until crispy
Print This Recipe