Maintain a Healthy pH level
Alkalizing Foods are healing to the whole body.
True health comes from an alkaline environment inside the body. Most people are living with a highly acidic body which is leading to sickness, imbalances, and disease. The most acidic forming foods include sugars, grains, grain-fed meat & dairy products, coffee, and processed foods of any kind.
When your body becomes too acidic, it leads to problems such as: Low energy, acne, hormonal imbalances, mood swings, joint pain, inflammation, and a weak immune system.
More seriously, an acidic body can lead to more serious conditions like cancer, depression, and multiple sclerosis.
Sickness, parasites, disease, and bad bacteria thrive off an acidic environment.
Good news, disease and other harmful invaders cannot survive in an alkaline environment.
Simply put: Alkaline body = No disease
Benefits of an Alkaline Body
3. Strong immune system.
4. Body free of any disease/sickness.
5. Increased mental alertness.
6. Balanced hormones.
Alkalizing Foods to Eat
“The primary alkalizing elements in our body include calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, vitamin C, selenium, oxygen, zinc, and the various B vitamins. The best sources of these essential nutrients are in fresh organically grown fruits and vegetables, apple cider vinegar, certain nuts & seeds, & natural pink salts.” (source)
1. Fruits, vegetables, all leafy greens
2. Seaweeds and dehydrated green powders such as wheat grass, barley grass, spirulina, and chlorella
4. Herbs like turmeric, ginger, basil, and oregano
5. Lemon and Limes
6. Coconut Oil
Ways to Alkalize Everyday
1. Add Lemon or apple cider vinegar to your water.
2. Add spices like turmeric, ginger, basil, and oregano into your meals.
3. Have a fermented food or drink every day.
4. Have green vegetables at almost all meals and drink green juices.
5. Avoid processed and refined SUGAR at all costs.