How This Nourishes Your Body
A good cabbage recipe is hard to come by! I love when you can make a side for dinner that takes very little effort, and everyone loves. I recently tried this roasted cabbage and it turned out perfect! I was actually surprised how much everyone loved the taste and texture of these. Between this and kale chips, you will be set for fast and delicious sides.
These go great to almond crusted salmon!
Side note for cabbage recipe
Cruciferous veggies such as broccoli, kale, cabbage, bok choy and collard greens, have a compound called indole-3-carbinol which helps your liver detox harmful toxins and estrogen. For balanced hormones and to get rid of PMS, eat cruciferous veggies daily!
- You can flavor these any way you like! Get creative with the spices!
- You can use any kind of cooking oil you would like: Butter/ghee, coconut oil, olive oil.
- You can use green or purple cabbage
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Brush both sides of each cabbage slice with oil.
- Spread the garlic evenly on each side of the cabbage slices, and season them to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roast in your oven for 20 minutes; then turn the slices over and roast them again for another 15 minutes or until the edges are crispy.