How This Nourishes Your Body
Spring is on its way and we have been having some AMAZING weather here in Colorado. I have been craving fresh foods, and surprisingly (especially for me!) not chocolate. This Lemon Pudding is a fresh and amazing treat for any time of the day!
I have also been trying to include more gelatin and collagen in my diet for improved hair, skin, nails, and of course- gut health.
This is an amazing little treat- full of protein and healthy fat making it great for any time of the day!
Notes for Lemon Pudding
- You can sweeten anyway you like: stevia, maple syrup, or raw honey
- I use this brand of gelatin because it is pastured raised without pesticides or chemicals.
- This is not like a thick greek yogurt style but rather a very ‘fluffy’ type pudding.
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- First, Put 1/2 cup of water into a pan, sprinkle the gelatine over the water and set aside for a few mins until it becomes soft and spongy.
- Next, put the lemon juice, coconut milk and vanilla into a mixing bowl or mason jar.
- Next, heat the gelatine mixture on low- low heat just until dissolved and no more.
- Right when the gelatine is dissolved, remove from the heat and stir in the honey or stevia then immediately whisk into the lemon coconut mixture.
- Divide mixture between 3-5 small glasses and chill until set.