How This Nourishes Your Body
Blueberry Coconut Butter Creme Bars
These Coconut Butter have become part of my weekly menu lately. They are perfect for breakfast, a side at lunch, and an amazing dessert!
These Coconut Butter bites can be used in numerous different ways:
- Can use them as a quick to go breakfast (especially if you add vital proteins collagen) as a healthy protein and healing fat packed fuel.
- I love to throw them into smoothies to make them creamy already packed with blueberries and healing fat- great time saver.
- If you are wanting more of a dessert or sweet treat, you can add maple syrup and these magically turn into a delicious, filling dessert.
- Sweeten with stevia- or honey depending on your needs.
1. Melt coconut butter over low heat until it’s smooth and creamy. Depending on your brand of coconut butter, you may want to add a couple a teaspoons of coconut oil to make it more creamy. Turn off heat and set aside.
2. In a food processor or blender mix coconut butter and berries together until smooth.
3. Add raw honey or stevia, vanilla extract, lemon.
4. Mix all the ingredients together and mold into a greased 8×8 inch pan.
5. Refrigerate for one hour or until the bars are cooled.
6. Cut the bars into squares and serve.
7. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
You can post first response comment.