How This Nourishes Your Body
Blueberry Coconut Butter Creme Bars
These Coconut Butter have become part of my weekly menu lately. They are perfect for breakfast, a side at lunch, and an amazing dessert!
These Coconut Butter bites can be used in numerous different ways:
- Can use them as a quick to go breakfast (especially if you add vital proteins collagen) as a healthy protein and healing fat packed fuel.
- I love to throw them into smoothies to make them creamy already packed with blueberries and healing fat- great time saver.
- If you are wanting more of a dessert or sweet treat, you can add maple syrup and these magically turn into a delicious, filling dessert.
- Sweeten with stevia- or honey depending on your needs.
1. Melt coconut butter over low heat until it’s smooth and creamy. Depending on your brand of coconut butter, you may want to add a couple a teaspoons of coconut oil to make it more creamy. Turn off heat and set aside.
2. In a food processor or blender mix coconut butter and berries together until smooth.
3. Add raw honey or stevia, vanilla extract, lemon.
4. Mix all the ingredients together and mold into a greased 8×8 inch pan.
5. Refrigerate for one hour or until the bars are cooled.
6. Cut the bars into squares and serve.
7. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.