How This Nourishes Your Body
This Eggnog Latte may seem strange at first, I sure thought so! However, it turns out to be a wonderful breakfast beverage full of healthy fat, protein, and healing spices! A delicious, frothy latte you can make in so many different ways- using coffee or tea! Great breakfast with very little effort or clean up.
Choose Your Base:
You will need 3/4 of a cup of liquid either:
- I love making this a chi tea latte- either with my own spices or premade.
- I also love using a dandy blend (coffee alternative) which makes everything very easy because you scoop 1 teaspoon in the boiling water and it is done.
- Or you can use coffee as the liquid base.
- You can sweeten with honey, stevia, or a date.
- You can use butter or coconut oil or a combo of the two.
Eggnog Latte Version
- Add the following to the egg mixture:
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- a pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon
- splash of vanilla
- Brew and prepare your coffee or tea or dandy blender- make sure it is really hot. (for those of you who are worried about raw eggs- the heat poaches them)
- Blend liquid, eggs, oil or butter, and sweetener in a high-speed blender until smooth and foamy.