How This Nourishes Your Body
Another easy muffin recipe that takes less than 5 minutes to make, using ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen! These Almond Butter Muffins are amazing for breakfast, snack, or a side!
I love how they are completely gluten-free, grain-free, and naturally sweetened! These goes amazing with homemade cashew milk, or chocolate chia seed smoothie!
Notes Almond Butter Muffins
- You can use any kind of nut/or seed butters. The more creamy and smooth, the better- I have found.
- Feel free to add in cacao chips- coconut flakes, or anything else your hear desires!
- If you want more sweetness, feel free to add a tablespoon or two of honey, maple syrup, or stevia!
1 . Preheat Oven to 400
2. Blend all ingredients until smooth
3. Grease muffin tin: I use coconut oil!
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes
5. Let cool, and enjoy!
Or checkout the Men's Only Newsletter