How This Nourishes Your Body
One of my favorite places in the world right now is the farmers market. I love picking up bags of fresh produce, strait from the people that grew it! Then I love to come home and make beautiful creations with all of the goodies.
That is what this salad is. My favorite summertime salad of all time. So simple, yet so delicious.
This is the perfect salad to top with high-quality MCT oil. I love drizzling brain octane oil over this salad to increase the nutrient density, absorb the antioxidants from the veggies, and stay full for long periods of time!
Top with chicken, beef, or wild caught salmon!
To make the Tahini MCT Oil Dressing:
- 1/2 cup sesame tahini or almond butter
- 1-2 tablespoons brain octane oil (if just starting out, use 1)
- 1/2 cup filtered water, nut milk, or coconut milk
- Juice of two organic lemons
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 organic garlic cloves, minced
Blend until creamy!