I am always looking for ways to cut my sugar intake, while still enjoying healthy foods and desserts. To save my hormones, I go sugar free as often as I possibly can. I usually use Stevia to naturally sweeten things- but that does not work well with baked goods and other cooking so I was looking through Body Ecology Natural Sweeteners and discovered this incredible alternative- Monk Fruit Sweetener!
We have all heard by now how sugar is one of the worst things you could possibly consume.
- Feeds bad bacteria and cancer cells
- Spikes blood sugar and insulin causing hormone imbalances weight gain.
- Significantly accelerates aging.
- Causes mood swings and low energy.
Yet so many can’t seem to kick the sweet tooth. Well, here is your solution!
Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener
You can use Lakanto like you would use regular sugar.
This is the kind of monk fruit sweetener I use!
In fact, it is a one to one substitute for sugar.
- Looks like sugar
- Tastes like sugar
- Bakes like sugar
- Smells like sugar
- Has Zero calories. Your body does not break down the unique chemical components of the fruit like other simple sugars and carbohydrates.
- Has Zero glycemic index. Because your body metabolizes luo han guo differently, your blood glucose and insulin levels do not rise like they do with other sugars.
- Has Zero additives. Lakanto is made of the natural extract of the luo han guo fruit and erythritol.
Not only is it delicious, it also has health benefits!
Scientists have studied this fruit and its health benefits extensively, and they’ve found that this rare fruit has amazing health properties:
- Regulate blood sugar
- Able to prevent and decrease oxidative stress related to diabetes
- Prevent tooth decay
- Inhibit tumor growth
How to Use Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener
Just a few of Lakanto’s many other uses include:
- Pumpkin or sweet potato pie
- Other baked goods
- Frozen desserts
- Your favorite cereal – sprinkled on top with cinnamon and butter
Lakanto is a protective sweetener for:
- Growing kids
- Anyone who wants to slow the signs of aging
- People with compromised immunity
- Weight loss
If you are serious about avoiding sugar, but still want to satisfy your sweet tooth, then Lakanto is the sugar solution. Now you can enjoy sweet-tasting foods without worrying about your waistline, your blood sugar or your health. Lakanto is the best alternative to sugar we have ever used, and we are proud to bring it to you.
You can buy monk fruit sweetener here
You can use this in recipes like our coconut milk latte, fat burning cookies recipe.
Does this taste like Swerve? I have baked with Swerve and my family doesn’t like it, they say it has an aftertaste.
Hi Lori! I don’t think this has an aftertaste as strong as Swerve. My family likes it, which says a lot:)