How This Nourishes Your Body
No Bake Brownie Paleo Macaroons
Any macaroon fans out there? Or anyone with a sweet tooth in general? Put these on your menu. They are incredibly easy to whip up, no baking required and will keep you full and satisfied for hours.
These go great with our:
Notes for Paleo Macaroons
- If you wanted to make this completely sugar free, you can use this Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup
- I love adding this Collagen for an extra protein and nutritional boost!
- The batter will be sticky, simple use a cookie scoop or spoon to scoop and set onto parchment paper.
- You can also a tablespoon of brain octane oil for a brain and metabolism boost.
- These are best stored in the refrigerator, the texture when chilled is amazing!
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until well mixed.
- Scoop batter and plop spoonfuls on parchment paper in bite-size piles
- Let firm in fridge for 15-20 minutes