How This Nourishes Your Body
Green Life Quinoa Salad
Ah, green. The color of life. For some reason it makes me happy when I see a plate full of green goodness. Now this Quinoa Salad is one delicious and detoxifying dish that is perfect for any meal of the day.
This bowl is loaded with nutrients from four main players:
1. Detoxifying vegetables.
2. Healing greens and herbs.
3. Cleansing starches.
4. Nourishing fatty acids.
Super simple to throw together and will load your body with that green life.
1. Cook quinoa and lentils
2. When the quinoa and lentils are almost done cooking, sauté the garlic zucchini in a skillet with butter or coconut oil, salt, and pepper for about 5-10 minutes
3. Add a few handfuls of spinach into the skillet and cook until wilted.
4. Toss the quinoa and lentils together and mix with sea salt, pepper, olive oil, and chopped basal.
5. Top with the zucchini and spinach mixture, avocado, and fresh lime juice.
You can post first response comment.