How This Nourishes Your Body
This is one of my favorite go to cookie recipes for oh so many reasons. One, they are only 4 ingredients- basically if you have almond butter in the house, you can make these. Two, they are ready within 15 min so when you want to whip up a quick treat- you can do it fast, without a mess, and without gluten, refined sugar, or preservatives that come in packaged pre made cookies. Not quite slice and bake, but close!
- You can use any kind of nut or seed butter you would like. I love making these using tahini or cashew butter.
- Feel free to add in chocolate chips, sea salt, cinnamon, vanilla, or anything else you like with your chocolate cookie.
- You can also substitute the syrup for 1/2 teaspoon of stevia (or more to your taste)
- If you do not have cacao powder- you can just skip it and make a regular almond butter cookie. Still delicious! You can see I did that with two of them below 🙂
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor, blender, or bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Form into balls and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Store in in the fridge.