As far as my natural skin care regime goes, I like to keep it simple but use powerful oils and ingredients that deeply nourish, protect, and heal.
Healthy Skin from the Inside Out
Of course, I believe that healthy skin begins from the inside out which is why I follow an anti-inflammatory, hormone balancing diet, practice detoxification methods, practice oil pulling, breathe, and most importantly- detox my thought life, visualize, and train my mind.
Read here to find out what your skin reveals about your health!
My Natural Skin Care Regime
- Splash face with cool water
- Apply hyaluronic acid
- Apply SPF
- Zinc oxide sunscreen
- Tinted moisturizer
- BB Cream
- Concealer + moisturizer
- Wash Face
- Dr. Bronner’s Baby Cleanser
- Juice Beauty
- African Shea Black Soap
- Apple Cider Vinegar Toner
- Eco Tan
- Shea butter + 1-2 drops frankincense
- DIY facial serum
A Few Times a Week
4. For body skin care- I love to dry brush each day as well as use my homemade whipped body butter.
- My favorites natural facial masks I use
- My favorite natural spot treatments for blemishes
You can post first response comment.