- Before you apply a mask, wet a small wash cloth in hot water and place it over your face for a minute to open up your pores.
- Apply mask and remove with another warm wash cloth, gently.
- Splash you face with a bit of cold water to close your pores once they have received the nourishing mask. Seal all of that goodness in.
DIY Skin Masks: Green Rejuvenating Mask
Use to stimulate dead skin cells and improve tired, dull skin. Also improves skin tone, reduces redness, and skin improving antioxidants that will nourish and protect. There are two variations below, both will provide amazing results!
- 1 tsp of either matcha green tea powder OR 1 tsp of spirulina green powder.
- Filtered water
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (optional, if wanting to lighten dark spots)
- Mix greens powder with a few drops of filtered water until paste forms.
- Apply to face and leave on for 15-30 Minutes and remove with warm cloth.
Deep Cleansing Clay Mask:
- 1/2 cup bentonite clay
- 1/8 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- Mix into paste and apple to face or problem areas.
- Leave on for ten minutes and remove with warm wash cloth and water.
Nourishing Yogurt Skin Mask:
Great for dry skin, sensitive skin, and wrinkles.
- Handful of organic strawberries
- 1/2 plain full fat yogurt (I like goat or sheep but any will work)
- Teaspoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
- Blend all ingredients and apply to face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes and wipe off with warm wash cloth.
Healing Honey Mask
Great for acne, black heads, dark sun spots and large pores.
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons RAW honey
- Mix together and apply to face.
- Leave on for 15-30 minutes and remove with warm cloth.