Ready to celebrate the powerful ladies in your life? I love a day that honors the loving, giving, problem-solving, nurturing, round the clock hard work of a mama.
Why not gift the mom in your life products that heal, promote beauty, and just plain make their life better?
Below are a few of my favorite products that I have found to be tired and true and would make a great gift (maybe it’s just me, but I would jump up and down if someone bought me any of this).
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Natural Skin, Oral, & Hair Care
- Emu Oil – Great skin moisturizer
- Hylaronic Acid- Amazing for skin hydration, brightening, and evening skin tone
- Eco Tan- Gives your face a soft glow!
- Natural Deodorant – There are natural deodorants that work!
- Dry Shampoo- Every woman needs dry shampoo
- Make-Up Eraser- So nice to easily remove makeup without any product
- Dry Brush– Great for detoxification, energy, reducing cellulite, and smooth skin
- Natural Teeth Whitener -Activated charcoal + clay = teeth whitening magic! You can read about my oral care routine here.
- No Crease Hair Ties – Great to have on hand, especially for working out
- Wet Brush Pro– THE ONLY BRUSH that will easily get rid of my knots and dreads. You can use WET or DRY without damaging your hair. One of my favorite discoveries recently.
- BB Cream Foundation – I wear this every day! Great coverage
- Face Powder – One of my favorite pressed powders to have on hand
- Concealer – Great to use on days you just want to touch up a bit
- Brightening Powder – Another great option for little makeup days to enhance your skin
Quality tea is one of my favorite gifts to give ladies. Full of antioxidants, polyphenols, and herbs that promote beauty, speed up metabolism, improve mood, and balance hormones. And to all of my mama friends, heavily caffeinated tea;)
My favorite tea is called Pique Tea Crystals because they deliver up to 12x the antioxidants than regular tea. The cool part is that they are hot and cold water soluble and they have been triple screened for pesticides, mold, and heavy metals! This tea has been proven to improve gut health, increase energy, and reduce stress!
For a Mother’s Day Special, you can get up to 3 FREE cartons of Pique tea! You can check them out here.
Other favorite teas of mine:
Non- Toxic Kitchen
- Glass Electric Tea Kettle– Use this all day every day
- Instant Pot- If you haven’t jumped on the instant pot train, do it. Cook things in 2 seconds + a million other possibilities
- French Press – Great for loose leaf tea (yerba mate) or coffee
- Blendtec – Again, all day every day. I also have the jar to make almond butter and other things you would typically need a food processor for
- Vitamix – classic
- Stainless Steel Pan – Great for roasting
- Reusable Baking Mat – I love using these for roasting or baking anything instead of parchment paper
- The BEST natural all-purpose cleaner – This stuff is GOLD. It is ionized water that is as effective as bleach, 409, Resolve, and it’s completely non-toxic. I literally use this for EVERYTHING.
- TRX Straps – Amazing to have to create a workout anywhere outside or inside
- Kettle Bell – Classic. So many uses and really effective
- Resistance Bands – Great for travel and pregnant + postpartum mamas
- JOOVV – Amazing for your skin, hair, energy, and overall healing and balance of the body. You can watch my video about red light therapy here.
- Foam Roller – Another family staple
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses – Get a pair for everyone in the fam!
- Lap Top Radiation Protector – If you find yourself around your computer 24/7
- Rebounder – One of my favorite things in the house. Great for moments breaks in the day or to get you going in the morning. Read about benefits of rebounding here.
You can post first response comment.