Why not gift the special people in your life products that heal, promote beauty, and just plain make their life better?
Below are a few of my favorite products that I have found to be tired and true and would make a great gift (maybe it’s just me, but I would jump up and down if someone bought me any of this).
Gift Ideas for Healthy People
Natural Skin, Oral, & Hair Care
- Emu Oil – Great skin moisturizer
- Hylaronic Acid- Amazing for skin hydration, brightening, and evening skin tone
- Eco Tan- Gives your face a soft glow!
- Natural Deodorant – There are natural deodorants that work!
- Dry Shampoo- Every woman needs dry shampoo
- Make-Up Eraser- So nice to easily remove makeup without any product
- Dry Brush– Great for detoxification, energy, reducing cellulite, and smooth skin
- Natural Teeth Whitener -Activated charcoal + clay = teeth whitening magic! You can read about my oral care routine here.
- No Crease Hair Ties – Great to have on hand, especially for working out
- Wet Brush Pro– THE ONLY BRUSH that will easily get rid of my knots and dreads. You can use WET or DRY without damaging your hair. One of my favorite discoveries recently.
- BB Cream Foundation – I wear this every day! Great coverage
- Face Powder – One of my favorite pressed powders to have on hand
- Concealer – Great to use on days you just want to touch up a bit
- Brightening Powder – Another great option for little makeup days to enhance your skin
Non- Toxic Kitchen
- Glass Electric Tea Kettle– Use this all day every day
- Instant Pot- If you haven’t jumped on the instant pot train, do it. Cook things in 2 seconds + a million other possibilities
- French Press – Great for loose leaf tea (yerba mate) or coffee
- Blendtec – Again, all day every day. I also have the jar to make almond butter and other things you would typically need a food processor for
- Vitamix – classic
- Stainless Steel Pan – Great for roasting
- Reusable Baking Mat – I love using these for roasting or baking anything instead of parchment paper
- The BEST natural all-purpose cleaner – This stuff is GOLD. It is ionized water that is as effective as bleach, 409, Resolve, and it’s completely non-toxic. I literally use this for EVERYTHING.
- Yeti Mug – Great quality
- Hydroflask Water Bottle – For hot or cold + to get your man to drink more water;)
- Self Back Massager – Everyone could use this
- TRX Straps – Amazing to have to create a workout anywhere outside or inside
- Kettle Bell – Classic. So many uses and really effective
- Resistance Bands – Great for travel and pregnant + postpartum mamas
- JOOVV – Amazing for your skin, hair, energy, and overall healing and balance of the body. You can watch my video about red light therapy here.
- Foam Roller – Another family staple
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses – Get a pair for everyone in the fam!
- Lap Top Radiation Protector – If you find yourself around your computer 24/7
- Rebounder – One of my favorite things in the house. Great for moments breaks in the day or to get you going in the morning. Read about benefits of rebounding here.