This is going to be short and sweet yet incredibly powerful.
Below are a few of the most life change health tips to upgrade your body I have discovered throughout the years. Simple things you can do each day that make a noticeable difference in how your body looks and how you feel!
Although I go into little detail about these tips here, each one I could write a whole book on, in fact, there are books about each one of the principles below explaining the science and incredible benefits of these techniques and ideas.
So, keep this list handy and go through it one by one and experiment with these simple yet incredible tips and watch your body.
Try choose 1-2 and do them every single day for 1 month before moving on to the next:
Brilliant Ways to Upgrade Your Body
1 . Giving your body 12-16 hours between dinner and breakfast is one of the best ways to boost energy, metabolism, and overall health because it allows your body to stop putting all of its energy toward digesting, and start putting it towards detoxification, cell repair, and whole body rejuvenation. It will not do that if it is digesting food.
2. Your body has to be in a relaxation response to digest your food. You could be eating the best food in the world, but if you eat while working, watching tv, or driving, your body tends to store it as fat and have issues digesting causing bloating, constipation, heartburn, low energy, and skin issue. Breathe before each meal, chew food, and focus on what you are eating.
3. As often as possible walk barefoot on the earth- this resets the nervous system in your body, recharges your cells, decreases inflammation, and protects you from the radiation from computer and cell phones.
4. Base meals off of healthy fat, nutrient rich protein, and antioxidant rich vegetables for optimal brain health, energy, weight loss, and hormonal health! Healthy fat and veggies should make up the majority of your diet!
5. Always soak grains, nuts, legumes, and seeds. These foods have ani-nutrients and acids on the shell of them that need to be soaked and sprouted to break them down. Without soaking and sprouting them, they are very hard on your digestive system and steal minerals from your body.
6. Do not drink anything at meals: Drinking liquids during a meal dilutes the enzymes in your mouth that digest what you are eating. This leads to gas, bloating, constipation, and toxic food build up in the body. Try to drink Liquids 20 min before meals and wait at least 1-2 hours after a meal for energy, rock star digestion, and weight loss.
7. Fruit is best eaten alone, on an empty stomach. This is because fruit digests so quickly-Typically within 20-30 minutes. If you eat fruit after a meal or combine it with starches or carbohydrates, it will sit in your stomach fermenting, causing gas and bloating, and promoting bacterial overgrowth in the body. Having fruit on an empty stomach, in the morning is ideal.
8. After lunch and dinner go for a short 10-30 minute walk for weight loss, better digestion, increased energy, and balanced hormones. Especially if you have had a bit too much to eat. Walking will use that meal for energy right away instead of storing the extra as fat and you will also not feel as full.
9. Exercising or doing some kind of movement on an empty stomach speeds up your metabolic rate for the entire day! Also doing High-intensity interval training (HIIT) burns more than 3x more body fat than long cardio sessions. Doing a 20 minute HIIT work out provides way better results than 2 hours on a treadmill!
10. Moving throughout the day has a bigger impact on your body and health than exercising for an hour each day! Take movement breaks as often as possible and you will be blown away with how much better you feel and think! Move a little a few minutes each hour: walk, body weight pushups, squats, etc.
11. Have at least one meal a day full of tons of vegetables: salad, smoothie, roasted veggies, stir-fry.. etc.
12. You should be drinking ½ your body weight in ounces of water daily to flush out toxins, maintain energy, and create glowing skin.
13. Putting lemon, apple cider vinegar, or lime juice on meat/grains/ legumes provides enzymes and organic acids to help digest the food giving you more energy, better digestion, clear skin, and mental clarity.
14. Alternating cold and hot in the shower, or cold burst at the end of shower causes whole-body contractions which squeeze lymphatic flow which then squeeze metabolic waste products and environmental toxins out of the skin, boosts metabolism, increases your immune system, and provides tighter skin and shiny hair.
15. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes a day for hormonal balance, increased immune system, and increased energy. The vitamin D3 that comes from the sun regulates hundreds of functions in your body that would not happen without it. Mood and energy will dramatically improve from at least 20 of sun exposure a day.
16.Drink 20-30 ounces of filtered water first thing in the morning- this flushes out your system, detoxifies the body, hydrates your cells for energy and a clear skin complexion!