Ya’all know I think supplements can be good OR a waste of money OR they can even be harmful to the body, depending on what you get.
I like to take a FEW, QUALITY supplements that have been proven to be effective, beneficial, and bioavailable.
That said, I get a lot of questions about how to make supplements affordable and easy. Well, Amazon Prime is one way for sure. And the good news is, you can purchase many supplements from quality companies through Amazon versus having to pay shipping and wait on their site.
I always price compare before I buy anything to see where it is the cheapest. I have found that Amazon updates their pricing to match the cheapest offers sold elsewhere, not always though so just do a quick search before you buy.
Best Supplements on Amazon
Each brand I link to below I have studied extensively for quality, proper processing, and bioavailability.
- Vitamin C – love this for the radiant skin!
- Activating B Vitamins
- Collagen – all types.
- This is the therapeutic collagen I take for skin, hair, and muscle tone.
- This is the collagen I buy for baking purposes when I don’t want to waste the really good stuff;)
- Or vital proteins
- Greens Powder – I still love body ecology greens powder, but I also love this greens powder when I am on Amazon.
- Minerals – I like to switch up the minerals I take each month between: ocean minerals, fulvic minerals.
- Vitamin D3/k2 – I take this or this during the winter.
- Fish Oil – My #1 recommendation is Rosita Cod Liver oil for the absolute purest source BUT if you want to get a quality fish oil off of Amazon, Nordic Natural is a good choice.
- Probiotics – My favorite probiotic from a company with very extensive research and clinical trials.
Medicine Cabinet Essentials
- Oscillococcinum – Homeopathic great for flu symptoms.
- concentrated medicinal mushrooms
- Charcoal – Activated charcoal: great to have on hand when eating out, the flu, or whitening teeth, or drinking alcohol.
- apple cider vinegar
- systemic enzymes – great for inflammation, workout or injury recovery.
- digestive enzymes
Which probiotic do you like? Link does not work.
Hi Karen! These are the ones I rotate. . .https://renewingallthings.com/portfolio/best-probiotics-to-take/. Thanks for reaching out!