Let’s make this short and sweet and dive right into the best natural beauty tips I have found to date.
Best Natural Beauty Tips
1. For clear skin, whiter teeth, and a healthier body – oil pull
Oil pulling has significantly healed my oral health, helped me reverse a cavity, and whitened my teeth.
2. For detoxification and smooth, tighter skin – dry brush
Dry brushing also stimulates your lymphatic system which is the garbage disposal of the body. I have found dry brushing is uplifting while also smoothing out my skin and preventing cellulite and stretch marks.
3. To whiten teeth – use activated charcoal
Charcol is one of my favorite go-toes for whitening teeth fast.
4. For beautiful skin and hair from the inside out consume – bone broth, vitamin C, collagen, healthy fats as often as possible
I have tried many, many supplements and foods and have found that the options above make the most difference in my skin, hair, and nails.
5. For glowing, clear skin, reducing cellulite and wrinkles, drink water!
So simple, yet so powerful. I can tell a dramatic difference in my skin and energy when I am drinking enough water.
6. Experiment with oils for beautiful skin
- Essential oils: frankincense is amazing not only for health but glowing skin
- Moisturizing oils: argan, avocado, jojoba, etc.
- Exotic oils: emu oil , vitamin C serum , hyaluronic acid
Adding drops of lavender and frankincense to my lotions has seriously made a difference in my skin tone and texture. I also love to use this DIY Serum with argan and jojoba to moisturize and emu oil and vitamin C serum to moisturize and combat inflammation and redness.
7. For taking makeup off, use a microfiber cloth
I am so lazy at taking makeup off. I just wash my face and then wipe up all of the black with a microfiber cloth. So fast and easy! Plus it provides light exfoliation.
- I like the make up eraser
Speaking of exfoliating, do it. It clears away dead skin cells and allows new beautiful skin come through. Don’t overdo it though or you may make your skin worse (trust me, I know from experience). Use natural chemical exfoliation or very soft cloth to gently wipe.
9. Dry shampoo
Dry shampoo will change your life. I don’t use it to cover up dirty hair (okay maybe I do that too) as much as a styling tool. The trick is to put it in your hair when it’s clean! This not only gives it texture and volume, it also prevents it from becoming greasy for days! Honestly, most days of the week all I do it take a shower, let my hair air dry, add dry shampoo, and brush it with a boar bristle brush- that’s it.
Red and blue light have an incredible impact on your skin. Check out my JOOVV light reviews to see which device I use at home to enhance my skin.
What are some of your best natural beauty tips? I would love to know!