Increased energy, clear skin, disease prevention, balanced hormones, increased metabolism, and amazing tasting food- Herbs and Spices are key to this beautiful life, especially these 3 Healing Spices.
Herbs give you a healthy body, and make you a master chef. Turning the most simple foods into masterpieces.
By simply adding herbs into your meals everyday, your health could seriously get an upgrade.
I try to always use at least one healing herb in each meal that I eat.
There are hundreds of herbs out there, but these three are my simple go-tos. One, because they go with almost anything, and two, they are incredibly healthy and healing to your body. These beauties are simple, but truly powerful!
Try adding these spices to your meals everyday to seriously give your body and mind a huge boost, and most importantly, prevent disease.
3 Healing Spices That Can Change Your Life
- Metabolism boosting
- Increases circulation
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Relieves stomach aches and gas
- Helps fight cancer, by binding to proteins in cancer cell mitochondria, triggering cellular death without harming healthy cells.
- Add to eggs
- Add to water and tea- especially in the morning to jump start your metabolism!
- Cinnamon has 5 times as many antioxidants as ½ cup of blueberries
- Adds a sweet flavor without the sugar
- Supports digestive function
- Helps prevent urinary tract infections, tooth decay and gum disease
- Regulates blood sugar – which balances hormones, and mood
- Helps fight against bacterial and fungal infections
- Cinnamon has shown an amazing ability to stop medication-resistant yeast infections
- The powerful antioxidants in Cinnamon help prevent cancer and other diseases.
- Treats conditions such as coughing, arthritis and sore throat
***Cinnamon in particular is extremely healing because it will slow the rate at which caffeine and sugar enter into your blood stream which in turn helps balance blood sugar, mood, and hormones. It also allows the body to burn the sugar rather than storing it as fat.
Add cinnamon to coffee, tea, starches or grains such as sweet potato or quinoa, and fruit to slow the rate of insulin released in the body.
- Add sticks to tea, coffee, hot chocolate
- Add to smoothies
- Sprinkle on fruit
- Sprinkle on Yogurt
- Sprinkle on coconut milk
- Add on sweet potatoes, squash, grains, or plantains
- Throw into an Avocado or chia seed pudding
- One of the most powerful herbs in the world for preventing disease, killing cancer cells, and cleansing the entire body
- Cleanses the liver
- Cleanses the blood
- Kills cancer cells, and prevents cancer
- Soothes inflammation in the body: Joint pain, depression, anxiety, MS
- Clears acne
Read more about the wonders of turmeric here.
- Sprinkle on eggs
- Grate root or use the powdered turmeric to place in soups
- Boil turmeric root for 5 minutes and strain, sweeten with honey or stevia for on powerful detoxifying tea.
- Grate root or sprinkle powder into smoothies
- Sprinkle on vegetables
- Sprinkle on meats
- Mix into salad dressings