Making Fast Healthy Meals can actually be incredible time and money saving. Not to mention getting you feeling and looking your best! Cooking your own food allows you to maintain a life changing anti-inflammatory and hormone balancing diet which allows you to have better moods, glowing skin, and great energy!
To see a meal shopping list and what type of proteins, carbs, fats, and veggies to get: click here.
I love following recipes, but I love cooking not taking a lot of time more.
Most times, I do not have a recipe: I just make sure I have one thing from each category below and the meals make themselves!
- For Flavor Either: Spices, stone ground mustard, dressings, hot sauce, sea salt.
Here is what I typically make for dinner in a week:
Each of these I change up the protein, carbohydrate, and vegetables depending on what I have.
- 2 day stiry fry
- 1 day tacos
- 1 day soup/stew
- 2 day salads
Each dinner usually becomes my lunch the next day. So how do we make this easier? Do one food prep day and make sure your kitchen is stocked with THESE KITCHEN STAPLES.
Food Preparation Sunday:
- Cook a big pot of quinoa or brown rice
- Roast a couple of sweet potatoes and squashes
- Slice and chop veggies and place in bags for any meal during the week: the more the better!
- Make individual salads with veggies and greens and store in mason jars.
- Cut cucumbers, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli,
- Hard Boil Eggs
- Make 1 big crock meal or prep http://www.tablefortwoblog.com/crockpot-chicken-tortilla-soup/
- Add salad or veggie recipe to any meal.
- Add quinoa, squash, or sweet potato to any meal.
Now, you don’t have to do all of this, but the more you do, the less you will have to do during the week.
Fast Healthy Meals Ideas
Every Morning: Drink a glass of water (not cold) with lemon and stretch.
- Raw yogurt of kefir with fruit and coconut flakes
- Protein Smoothie: spinach, cucumber, banana, avocado, berries, coconut flakes berries, coconut milk,
- Eggs fried in butter or coconut oil with spinach or kale and zucchini topped.
- Hard Boiled Egg with Fruit/Avocado
- Chia seed coconut milk pudding with fruit and nuts
- Quinoa with tomatoes, kale, zuccini, any other vegetables you like, all satued in butter top with balsomic and nuts
- Left over awesome soup or left over dinner
- Eggs with veggies and avocado.
- Salad with greens, veggies, egg/chicken/beans/nuts, apple and dressing
- Sauted veggies in butter or coconut oil with eggs/beans/chicken/nuts/turkey
- Turkey sausage links with zucchini and kale sated in butter or coconut oil can add sweet potato or quinoa
- Salmon on top of salad with nuts quinoa
- Bunless Bison Burgers with cauliflower mash potatoes and pesto spaghetti squash
- Chicken Curry Soup with kale and tons of other veggies
- Lettuce taco wraps with chicken or beef, guacamole, salsa, sweet potato fries, onion, zucchini and garlic mix
- Stir fry veggies topped with nuts and fish/liver/chicken/or beans
- Fruit with almond butter
- Coconut flakes
- Piece of meat with avocado