We are going to dive into a topic you may not have heard much about before, and that is energy medicine and the emotion code.
I actually had heard of it years ago but was really not into quantum physics, neurobiology, or healing at that time so it sounded too ‘out there’ for my taste.
Fast forward to today, I am all up in the ‘out there’ stuff because of the absolutely incredible effects it has had on me and all of the people I work with.
Today I am going to talk about one form of energy medicine: The Emotion and Body Code
I love taking my top insights and takeaways from the books I read and action steps I can apply right away and compiling it into a short summary. I hope these insights are helpful to you as well!
You can check out the The Emotion Code here.
Book Summary: The Body Code
Everything is Energy: Energy Medicine
Left Brain Definition: “Conventional medicine, at its foundation, focuses on the biochemistry of cells, tissue, and organs. Energy Medicine, at its foundation, focuses on the energy fields of the body that organize and control the growth and repair of cells, tissue, and organs. Changing impaired energy patterns may be the most efficient, least invasive way to improve the vitality of organs, cells, and psyche.”
– David Feinstein, Ph.D
Right Brain Definition: “Energy is your body’s magic! It is your life force. You keep it healthy and it keeps you healthy. If you are sick or sad, shifting your energies feels good. When you care for these invisible energies, it makes your heart sing and your cells happy!”
– Donna Eden
Functional and Traditional Medicine are treating the physical body. The problem is, the physical body is controlled by the energies that are running through it.
There is a flow of constant life energy that is supposed to be flowing through our bodies to keep us healthy physically and mentally. When that energy is not flowing correctly mental and physical problems begin to happen.
Don’t just listen to me, take it from these guys:
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. -Nikola Tesla
“Energy medicine is the next frontier in Medicine.” – Dr. Oz
“Everything in life is vibration.” –Albert Einstein
You heard it first here folks, energy medicine is the medicine of the future.
Every person, place, and object is made up of energy and vibrating. Different people and different things are vibrating at different levels. If you are feeling love, joy, thankfulness, peace etc. you are vibrating at a high level and attracting things to you that are in that same vibration. If you are feeling anger, worry, jealousy, etc. , you are vibrating at a very low level, attracting other low vibration people and situations. Which is why it is SO IMPORTANT to become aware of what you are thinking and feeling all day long.
Emotions are Energy and Emotions Can Get Trapped in the Body
Trapped emotions, anxieties, and unprocessed life experiences that we hold in our nervous system are a main source of everything that ails us.
Emotions are just pure energy that you feel. Each one can actually be measured. For instance, love calibrates at 500 while shame calibrates at 20.
When you experience a traumatic or intense emotion, the energy of that emotion can literally get stuck inside the body. When that low vibration energy gets stuck in the body, imbalances, disease, pain, mental, physical, and emotional problems begin to occur.
The low vibration stuck in the body then attracts more low vibration issues (parasites, bacteria, virus, etc) while also weakening your immune system.
Meaning, problems like hormonal imbalance, to back pain, to depression, to anxiety, to cancer, to infertility, to eczema/acne and anything in between can be caused by a stuck emotion.
Say you struggle with anxiety. . . if you have a trapped emotion of anxiety stuck in your body then technically ‘anxiety’ is always there so you get easily triggered by any little situation that could bring it on.
Research has found that up to 95% of disease and imbalances are caused by our thought/emotional life!
Dr. Bradly Nelson, creator of the emotion code noticed through his clinical practice that almost every person that came to see him had stuck emotions that were at the root of their problem.
Trapped emotions can happen in two ways:
- emotions that you feel from a certain event
- an inherited emotion: it has been proven that negative emotions can get passed down through the generations. So if you struggle with anxiety, anger, or even a certain disease or imbalance, it can be coming from your parents or even grandparents.
Dr. Bradly Nelson also mentions how the greatest discovery in energy medicine is the heart wall. What is the heart wall? Over the years (and while we are in the womb) we go through many different traumatic and emotional events in life – sometimes you can even physically feel your heartache.
When this happens, your heart forms a layer of energy over it in an effort to protect you. Over the years, you can have layers and layers of trapped emotions that form what is called a heart wall.
5 symptoms of a heart wall including
- low energy low immune system
- indecisiveness of the mission (what is my mission in life?)
- desensitized heart – having a heart time giving/receiving love
- love communication – when two people have heart-walls, you will find that you have communication issues, you get triggered and don’t know why
- Abundance and wealth issues
Clearing your heart wall is like clearing all of your emotional junk from your life that has accumulated over the years. Emotions and beliefs that are causing you to react in certain ways, see the world from a certain perspective and interact with people in ways you may not understand.
The amount of sessions it takes to clear your heart wall is different for everyone because different people may have more or less trapped emotions depending on their past.
Finding and Releasing Trapped Emotions
The process of the emotion code is simple and uses applied kinesiology or muscle testing.
Now, I think muscle testing can be an incredible tool HOWEVER I think it’s super important to work with someone who has years of experience to get an accurate result.
A simplified explanation of how to find trapped emotions:
- Muscle test to see if they are testable by asking them to say their name, test, and it should be strong. Then, ask them to say their name is “Bob” or something that is not their name and their arm should be weak.
- Before each session, it is important to pause and ask for God’s help. ‘Ask and you shall receive;’ but you need to ask and invite him in on this process. He wants you to heal, and he can show you what you need to do. I love how Dr. Nelson says that the greatest job of a healer is to act as the go-between for God because it’s God that is revealing and leading the session and you just get to be the one he uses.
- Next ask a question. For example, ” is there a trapped emotion causing this___ (pain, anxiety, anger, disease, etc). The questions you can ask are endless!
- You look at the chart below and ask:
- Is it in colom A- is it in colom B-
- Once you find the colom ask: ‘is it in row 1,3,5 or 2,4,6
- Once you find the row go through each emotion that is in that particular row. Example: it is anxiety? anger? disappointment? etc.
- Whichever emotion shows up, you simply take a magnet or your hand and run it over the governing meridian holding the intention of clearing that emotion.
- Ask if the emotion is cleared through muscle testing
Often times, pain or whatever issue you are dealing with will dramatically decrease or disappear instantly. Sometimes it can take a few sessions or a clearing of the heart wall needs to be done (I believe everyone needs their heart wall cleared).
Even if you don’t feel anything at first, clearing that low frequency out of your body allows all organs and systems to work better and you will find that you are triggered less easily.
Keep an Open Mind
If all if this sounds too cray cray for you, trust me, I get it. When I do this stuff it still feels weird to me, but that’s just because it’s a new way of thinking.
If you have tried everything to heal- diet, supplements, sleep, meds, etc. and are still having mental and physical issues, it’s time to try some energy medicine. It’s FREE & EASY yet most people don’t know about it.
I will talk about the different types of energy medicine next week because there are many to choose from.
Just remember this:
- You can use your body to change how you think and feel through movement, breath, and energy clearings.
- Physical and mental issues are most often an energetic imbalance that can be corrected.
What has the biggest impact on your health is the thoughts and emotions you experience most often, how you perceive events in your life, and what energy you are carrying moment to moment. When addressing any health issue, start there.
For more on energy medicine from a Christian perspective, I would check out Splankna: The Redemption of Energy Healing for the Kingdom of God