Program Conscious Mind
- Change Your Thoughts
- Change Your Perception
Program Subconscious Mind
- Subconscious Beliefs
Set Your Brains Filter
- Your Brains Filter of Life
- How to Set Your Filter
Get into a Healing State
- Sympathetic vs. Parasympathetic
Visualize / Imagine
- What Happens When You Visualize
Generate Heart Emotions
Set Your Focus
Train Your Brain
- Whole Brain Synchronize
Breakfast : Smoothie Kale Detox
Lunch: Leftover dinner or salad recipe (in meal plans)
- 2 handfuls mixed greens
- 1 large tabespoon chia or flax seed
- 1/2-1 cucumber
- 1/2-1 banana
- 3/4 cups frozen berries
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1-2 scoops protein powder
- 1 tablespoon greens powder
- 1-2 cups coconut or almond milk or water- add until desired consistency
- Large pinch of cinnamon to stabilize blood sugar for the day
- Bonus- add cilantro, celery, or peeled lemon.
Chicken Lo-Mein served over quinoa :
- 1-2 cup shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup mushroom (shiitake)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- Cut broccoli and mushrooms into bite sized pieces and cook and shred chicken.
- Thinly slice 2 cups of cabbage.
- Chop almonds, green onion, celery.
- Mince or chop garlic and ginger.
- Heat pan over high heat.
- Add butter or coconut oil, then add meat if you do not already have it cooked. Cook meat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in broccoli, celery and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes
- Add in almonds, cabbage, ginger, green onion and garlic and coconut aminos. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until cabbage softens. Serve over rice, veggie rice, quinoa, or eat alone!