Today, if you feel stressed, anxiety, worry, low energy. . .
- Stop. Become aware of your exact feelings. Take five deep breathes. This turns off your fight or flight which is shutting down your ability to think clearly and have impulse control. You want to turn on the part of our brain that allows you to get into a state where you can think and choose easily.
- Reconnect with and surrender it to God. Ask for the Spirit to guide your actions, thoughts, and words.
- Reframe it- See any good that can come from your situation, what is it teaching you, if you were reading your own story of your life- what could happen next in your heros journey? What do you want to be? Healthy and fit? A good spouse? A confident person? How would that person speak, act, look, and feel?
- Refocus– on what you are grateful for. Focus on eternity and the fact that you are only here for a short time and what we do on earth is only preparation to the role we will play in eternity. Ask yourself “what action can I take right now that would enhance my life the most?”
- Move! Take action. What are just three things you can do next to move forward? Stand in a power pose, smiling with your hands in the air for 1 minute. Go for a walk, dance, or sit outside.
- Create a probiotic lifestyle. The type and amount of healthy bacteria in your body largely determines your energy, digestive health, skin health, how you detoxify everyday and your protection from future sickness and disease. Internally taking probiotic supplements as well as consuming fermented foods on a daily basis is one of the biggest actions you can do to transform your health.
- Today, eat fermented veggies at lunch and dinner.