- Our body and cells can either be in one of two states at any given time: We are either responding to life with fear(worry, anger, lack, offense, criticism) or faith (love, gratitude, joy, optimism) and it is not OUR CIRCUMSTANCES that effect us but rather OUR THOUGHTS about what we are experiencing is what determines what state we are in.
- Most health problems are caused by people being in the toxic state way too often.
- We all get triggered and have situations that put us into the toxic zone, but the more we can control our thoughts and reactions to the triggers, the more we can stay in the healing state- no matter our circumstances.
- Breathing and generating positive emotions instantly shifts our body state.
- Feeling positive emotions is one of the most healing things to the human body!
What are some of your common triggers? (finances, relationships, family, work) How do you react to these things? What are the thoughts you have about them? What could you replace these thoughts with? For example, if you worry about money- every time you think about that- replace it with truth and shift your state (God shall me all my needs, etc.) The more you use your new reaction, the faster it will become your new automatic response to that situation.
This immediately gets you out of the toxic state, into the healing state. The more you can practice deep breathing when you are triggered, the healthier you will be, and the better you will be able to handle any situation. (remember the part of your brain that allows you to think clearly gets shut off when you are triggered and in the toxic state)
The next time you get triggered. Breathe in for 6 counts and breathe out for 7 counts. Refocus your mind on what you love and what you are grateful for. Do this 4 or more times. This is physically changing your brain chemistry, hormones, and body state.
We are responsible for shifting our body states, not other people.
Detox your thought life:
- Choose one stress you have in your life that you want to change your thought patterns around. (finances, relationships, family, work)
- Come up with an action or truth that you are going to replace that thought with every time it comes up for the next 30 days.
- Set reminders on your phone to help you remember to work on the thought.
Doing this physically rewires your brain and shifts your thinking patterns which heals your body!
The goal is to CONSTANTLY GET PERSPECTIVE AND REFOCUS YOUR ATTENTION.
You get more of what you focus on. Morning, afternoon, and night, take a few minutes to refocus your attention and perspective on what is important, truth, gratitude, love, and inspiration.- this will keep you in the healing, healthy state.
Remembering worry does not do anything to fix a situation. God provides. Be present. No worries. Let it go. I am on the right path. One day at a time. Life here on earth is just a blink, my life here is only practice for eternity. I am enough, I have enough, I do enough.
Write your answers in your guidebook, and then mark this lesson COMPLETE when you finish your checklist for the day.
Download here: Health-Transformation-Guide-Final1.pdf
You are rocking it!