“Your mind changes your brain, your brain changes your body.” -Dr. Caroline Leaf
- Your thoughts affect every cell in your body.
- Each thought you think changes your DNA, and creates a physical neural pathway in the brain. The more you think about something, the more that structure grows which determines the way you experience life.
- Anger, envy, stress, and worry put your body in a chemical state where your immune, hormone, and digestive system are shut off which is the cause of any problem in the body.
- Each thought we think is either creating good hormones and neurotransmitters, or bad hormones and neurotransmitters.
- We decide what to think- and those thoughts decide how our body will respond.
- Each thought you think emits a frequency into the world and attracts people and situations that are in the same frequency to what you are thinking about.
Which is exactly why God says “whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”
He knows our mind is the key to experience the health, abundance, and the purpose he designed us for.
Intentionally Choose Your Thoughts:
- Focus on what you want- not what you don’t want.
- What you have, not what you don’t have.
- What God IS doing, not what he is NOT doing.
- How you want to feel NOT how circumstances are making you feel.
Doing this physically changes your reality and the circumstances you experience each day and for the rest of your life!