Movement is different than exercise, and we need both- I will explain that next:)
Moving as much as you can throughout the day is what keeps your body functional, aligned, and free of pain. If you keep moving and using your body, it will keep working- age is no limit.
- Studies have been done showing that sitting for long hours is as destructive to the body as smoking cigarettes!
- Without daily movement, we become depressed, anxious, tired, unmotivated, and unfocused because we are cutting off oxygen and blood flow to the brain and organs.
TIP: When feeling any of these emotions, try moving your body and you will be surprised with the results!
Move For LIFE
- Studies have proven that movement is as effective as an antidepressant!
- Exercise helps you get out of any kind of rut you may be in because of the hormones and chemicals it releases. It delivers oxygen, nutrients, and blood to your brain and organs leaving you feeling energized and balanced.
- Moving and using our muscles each day keeps us motivated and able to do life to the best of our ability. To take care of your brain, heart, and hormonal health, daily movement is a key.