Meals for the Day
- Breakfast: Shake
- Lunch: Leftover dinner or salad recipe (in meal plans)
- Dinner: Greek Turkey Burgers + sauteed greens+ Sweet potato Fries
The chemicals and toxins we are exposed to through the food we eat is manifesting in low energy, hormone and digestive imbalances, sleep problems, weight gain, mood swings, all disease, and slow break down of the body. Almost every disease and health problem is caused by a toxic build up in the body, that is inhibiting healing and repair. Getting older does not mean our bodies begin to have problems, if we keep giving it the nutrients it needs, cleansing, and moving- the mind and body will stay sharp and functional until death!
- 2 handfuls mixed greens
- 1 large tablespoon chia or flax seed
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 cup frozen berries or mangos
- 1-1/2 avocado
- 1-2 scoops protein powder
- 1 tablespoon greens powder
- 1-2 cups coconut milk, almond milk, or water
- Large pinch of cinnamon to stabilize blood sugar for the day
- Bonus- add cilantro, celery, or peeled lemon.
- Left over dinner
- Salad with protein, fat, and veggies.
- Eggs and veggies
Greek Turkey Burgers with greens and sweet potato fries:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 2 large garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- 2 egg
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Butter or coconut oil
- 3 cups kale
- 2 sweet potato
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the turkey, onion, garlic, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, egg, parsley, and salt well.
- Shape into patties. If grilling, grill the burgers for about 6 minutes on each side. If cooking on a stovetop, heat the fat in a large skillet over medium heat and cook 6 minutes on each side.
- Cut sweet potato in fry shape. And cover with one teaspoon butter or coconut oil and sea salt.
- Bake in oven at 400 for 30 minutes.
- Roughly chop kale and saute in butter, salt and pepper
- Serve all together