I have been noticing the incredible power of speaking decrees and the word aloud each day.
Check out the detailed posts I wrote about decrees.
In a short summary. . .
Speaking decrees and scripture out loud:
- Creates in the spiritual world and physical world. God SPOKE the world into existence. We are created in His image, which means there is great power in the words we are speaking into the atmosphere. They create- whether we are aware of it or not. “By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.” Hebrews 11:3- Our thoughts and words are not visible- but they create things that are physical and visible. . .
- Releases angels: Speaking scripture out loud literally releases angels to help fulfill that decree. Angels obey the WORD of God… which requires SPEAKING it out loud. Angels don’t know what you are thinking, but they can hear God’s Word, and the obey it. They are actually an incredible help to us that many are not even aware of!
- Changes and creates beliefs. . . which then creates your reality. Remember, whatever we truly believe forms our reality. Most of the time we want to believe what God says, but the truth is- we don’t. To get the beliefs of the Bible into our subconscious to where we ACTUALLY believe it requires daily repetition and emotion. Speaking decrees of health, abundance, success, salvation, love, etc. will begin to transform subconscious and we will begin to see the fruit of these promises because it becomes so ingrained into us- that we truly believe and can’t think any other way. “As a man thinks in his heart, so is he” Prov. 23:7
The word is not meant to just be read- it is alive- and there is serious and true power in speaking it out loud- we are the ones missing out on amazing change by not doing it.
I love speaking scripture and decrees in all areas of my life. Below are the areas I pray into as well as some specific decrees I say each and every day. . . out loud… sometimes too loud 😉
Powerful Prayer to Pray Each Day
I am speaking this on behalf of myself, my husband, and our daughter.
Our spirit, souls, and bodies are blessed. His hand of grace and blessings is with us and he keeps us from harm. The favor of God on our life endures I lifetime and causes our mountains of influence and blessing to stand strong. We are favored everywhere that we go and in all that we do. His favor opens doors of opportunities for us that no man can shut. Yeshua is a shield to us every day. I am seated with Him in the heavenly places. The Lord is our strength and shield, our hearts trust in Him and we are helped. When we lay hands on the sick, they shall recover. By HIS stripes we are healed! When we cry our the Lord hears us and saves us from all of our troubles. Because we love the Lord, we are protected from all harm, accidents, sickness, and disease! My heavenly Father answers every prayer I pray in the name of Jesus so that my joy will be full.
We walk in ever-increasing health (Isaiah 53:3-5; Psalm 103:1-5).
Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
My husband and I’s business. Feel free to insert/change in ways that apply to you!
We are blessed in everything that we put our hands to. Our business and ministry are blessed. The Lord blesses us indeed and enlarges our realms of influence in Never Settle and Renewing and we are surrounded with favor as a shield. The Lord gives us revelation and knowledge of witty inventions and causes us to grow in wisdom, stature, and favor, with God and man. In Never settle and Renewing, we are the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. The Lord commands blessing upon Never Settle and Renewing and every project we put our hands to prospers. The Lords leans on Never Settle and Renewing with regard and makes it fruitful, multiplying in productivity. No weapon formed against Never Settle prospers.
There are no limitations to what I can do or become.
Our finances are blessed. We have access to the wealth, gold, and silver on the earth as a result of the glory of christ that is with us and on us. All of our needs are met according to HIS riches and glory by Yeshua. The Lord increases us a thousand fold what we are and blesses us just as me promised. He prospers everything that we put our hands to and we abound in prosperity. We witness miracles of multiplication, debt cancellation, and increase. Like Abraham, I am blessed and called to be a blessing.
I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).
One of my deepest desires is for wisdom. For wisdom on parenting. On marriage. On work. On relationships. On creative ideas from heaven to bring to the world. On my destiny. Everything.
I need HIS wisdom and direction, so I make it a point to seek it daily.
I am blessed with insights and visitations from God because I am pure in spirit. Because christ dwells in me, I know wisdom and instruction. My God gives to me a spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of Christ. I trust in the Lord with all of my heart and do not lean on my own understanding, in all my ways I acknowledge Him and he makes my path straight. When I speak, I speak noble things and the opening of my mouth produces right things. Jesus pours out His spirit of wisdom on me and makes His words of Wisdom known to me. Because I love wisdom, all of my are peace and my ways pleasant
My prayers are powerful and effective (2 Corinthians 5:21; James 5:16b).
You are drawing closer to me as I am drawing closer to you.
As I remain in you and you in me, I am bearing much fruit.
Powerful Prayers to Pray Each Day
- Let it be done to me according to your will.
- I surrender my free will- I ask that you would guide my thoughts and actions. My time, my mind, and my hands are yours.
- “Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” – 1 Chronicles 4:10
- Your kingdom come your will be done.
Prayer for Your Spouse
I like to pray these areas for my husband. I visualize every area that he is needing as if it were a reality: what would his work look like? What would his health be like? What would he feel like each day?