Program Your Mind…..Consciously Practice Emotions
- We need to program our mind to see the good automatically instead of the bad.
- To program your brain to see the good first- you need to focus on the good, and that is what you will see.
- The more you practice one particular emotional state say, anxiety, the more your cells create receptors for that emotion and kill off the ones that are not being used.
- If you are not focusing on gratitude, on the good, you are killing the cells and pathways in the brain that contribute to making you see good.
Happiness is a learned skill:
- You can rewire and retrain your brain for it- and it start with getting control of your thoughts.
- The more we shift our focus on what we like, verses what we do not like, what we have verses what we do not have. The landscape of your brain begins to change as you wire in new neural pathways and begin to see life completely different.
- Gratitude is the answer for worry, anger, or any bad emotion! When you are in a negative emotional state, when you stop and focus on what you love, what you appreciate, and what you are grateful for- it physically shifts your body chemistry.