Now we know that our subconscious controls our automatic responses, and that our health depends on us being able to stay in the faith state.
These next days we are going to look at how to reprogram subconscious and stay in the faith state.
The first concept we need to know is how powerful our thoughts are, and what they do to the body.
- Each thought you think is a real physical structures in your brain that look like a tree. The more you think about something, the more the structure grows.
- Neuroplasticity: scientific discovery proving that we can physically change our brains through our thoughts and choices. We can physically create new neural pathways and destroy old ones. We can wire out toxic beliefs, experiences, and thinking patterns and wire in truths, good habits, and outstanding thinking patterns.
- Epigenetics: “Above the Genes”. We now have scientifically proven that we control how our genes are expressed based on the environment we give them (the food we eat, and our thoughts). You may have a gene for cancer, but all genes turn on or off based on the signals we give them. You can control the signal as to if it gets turned on or not.
- Thoughts are signals to your DNA- each thought is signaling how to express- either in a good way or a bad way.
- Each thought effects every cell in body.
- The more you focus on something — whether that’s social media, your worries, or God — the more that becomes your reality, the more it becomes written into the neural connections of your brain.
Because of epigenetics and neuroplasicity, Deuteronomy 30:19: ” I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Therefore you shall choose life is 100% true. It is our CHOICE what we choose to think, feel, and do- and those choices control our destiny, health, success- life or death.