Perception is Reality
- Your body responds physically to what you THINK reality is.
- It is not stress or our circumstances itself that that creates health and mental problems, it is your perception and thoughts about them that is the signal to your body.
- The effect or trauma on our physical, mental and emotional health is largely determined by how we interpret the even and give it meaning. If you see the situation as making you the person you are today, teaching you so much, and finding the medicine in every situation- your body will physically react in a different way then believing you are a victim and staying anger, scared, or sad.
- Say you have a certain way you see something or react to something: In relationships, body imagine, an addiction, a bad habit… because you have thought and reacted that way for a while, that is the pathway your automatic response goes to because it is the most used pathway in the brain.
- If you are thinking one way right now, that is the path that has been created- but you can begin creating a new path, until that one is the most used/biggest and becomes your new natural response.
- You can wire out experiences, habits, beliefs and thoughts in your subconscious that are not good and wire in truths and mindsets of the person you want to be.