We need to reprogram our subconscious – so that our habits, personality, ways of thinking, and reactions to life are in line with the people we desire to be.
In the following sections, we will be talking about more ways to reprogram your subconscious. Here is one starting point:
How to Reprogram Subconscious
- Everything that you are taking in through your 5 senses, make sure that is what you want to be. Your subconcious mind is taking in all of it (400 billion actions per second) and using that information of what it is taking in as signals to your cells, shaping your identity and behaviors.
- Our brains are constantly changing and being transformed by our experiences and what we see, hear, and feel
- When you sit and watch a movie, your brain is changing according to the images you see and the emotions you feel. Your brain is structurally different after that movie than it was before (makes you think twice about what you watching!)
- The more you focus on something — whether that’s social media, your worries, or God — the more that becomes your reality, the more it becomes written into the neural connections of your brain.
- By attention to your environment, the people you hang around, and what you are paying attention to most.