As spring is approaching, it is time to tame that rough winter skin that hasn’t seen the sun in a while with some easy, DYI Body Scrubs. Pretty much the only time I will ever use sugar. . . but it is actually quite stimulating to the skin and works wonders on the dry and rough areas.
To makes these DYI Body Scrubs, Mix all this goodness together and gently rub in a circular motion on dry skin then rinse with warm water. You can always add essential oils but just plain sugar and oil works great.
These last on the counter for up to 2 months.
Body Acne Scrub
- 3 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- Mix more for larger areas
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
Skin Healing Olive Oil Scrub
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp vitamin E oil
- 15-20 drops (or more) of lemon or orange essential oil
Luscious Lip Scrub
- 1/2 tsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Sugar (I prefer white, it’s grainier)
- 1 tsp. Honey
- Massage on lips for minute and remove with warm towel